2 Jan 2013

Summer Times

So, the year got off to a good start (gentle sarcasm intended)! I was all prepared to have that first post uploaded automatically while I was lazing on the beach yesterday, but the time-stamp was set to the U.S... Ooops!
Anyway, be it known that I wrote that first post before today. Be it known ok?!

Second 'anyway', it is Summer here in the good ol' southern hemisphere and I thought I'd post some happy snaps of what our warmer days are like. Being mostly coastal-dwellers, most pictures feature water views. We are very lucky!

On a personal note, I love that feeling of being at the beach all day swimming in the ocean, then coming home for a cool shower after such a warm day. Isn't there something just so special about being washed clean by the sea?














No comments:

Post a Comment