- Wonderful visit from one of our good friends, who stayed most of the week!
- Warm day in the sunshine, picnicking in Centennial Park - a few cute toddlers in tow.
- Juice catch-up with an old school friend who is about to pop out a bubba!
- Lots of pool swims.
- Fabbo lamb dinner with great friends/old flatties. Chocolate-covered fruits finished night off perfectly.
- Lunch with folks and the look on their faces when they saw our new wheels!
- Relaxing dinner - Thai Beef Salad (put way too much chilli in though!) - and some bad TV.
Very busy weekend so now I am pretty weary, but I am hopeful that some pregnancy yoga will restore some of my 'chi' tonight. Mostly we do a few poses, then hold our bellies and think happy thoughts to our babies. Not exactly strenuous :)
|My Instagram name: picture_potion|