Well, with less than 10 weeks to go, this bub is certainly getting short on room now! Still getting lots of movements, but now they are more deliberate position-shifting ones rather than just wiggles for the sake of wiggles. Bub also let's me know when I'm in an awkward position for it - with a sharp kick!
Looking forward to a few things now:
* shopping for a pram (we know what we want, just seeing if we can get it here in Hawaii on our way home)
* finding a chest of drawers and painting them with my dad (will post about that later)
* shopping for the last few things we don't have
* buying cloth nappies!
* finishing work in 6 weeks
* baby shower in 2 weeks time (seeing some people I haven't seen in AGES)
* most of all... MEETING BABY!
Also, am weirdly excited about labour. I know that's probably not the usual attitude, but I can't wait! I'm so curious about what my body is going to do, how far I can take it and the rush of love we will both feel when this bub makes his/her appearance.