12 Sept 2013

Birthday was VERY MEMORABLE

Well, yesterday was very very special. Ivy only got me up once in the night (yay! )and by the time she was done for her first nap, a flower delivery arrived! 30 stunning red and orange roses! THIRTY! Wowsers. They were from Parker, with a note saying sorry he had to work late that day. But I didn't mind!

Mid-morning I went to pick up my mum and dad and the 4 of us (that means Ivy) went up to Palm Beach Boathouse for lunch. It turned into a glorious day, and while we were looking around for a table, suddenly Parker was in front of me... with a rose... I was thinking 'Wow, he's come for lunch!!' Then he got down on one knee...


Everyone at the restaurant clapped us and a wonderful lady breakfasting nearby took these photos and emailed them to me. Ivy could care less about what's happening here. I love it. 

I am a very, very, VERY lucky lady.

Es ♥ ♥ ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment